Valentines Day Treat
Here is a little treat to make on Valentines day! These seriously taste sinfully good! They only take a snap of a finger to throw together to. I like to make these in the afternoon when the kids get home from school and we can all sit down and enjoy them together while we talk about there day. These will be a highly requested treat from your kids. Enjoy!
- 1 apple (Pink Lady are my favorite)
- 2 T. SF Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- 1 T. peanut butter
- 2 T. Fit Granola
Core and slice apple. Microwave peanut butter for 30 seconds and drizzle over apple slices. Squirt chocolate on top and sprinkle with granola. Enjoy!
Tips and Ideas:
1. You could also use SF caramel.
2. If your apples will be setting out for a long time, you can toss them in some lemon juice and this will prevent them from browning.
1. What are your Valentines Day Plans?
Zac and I will be celebrating V-day in St.George riding a 65 mile benefit bike ride.
2. Do you have a special treat you eat on Valentines?
I LOVE CHEESECAKE (don’t tell anyone ;))