Turkey Cheddar Apple Avocado Wrap
No need to deprive yourself: this wrap qualifies as healthy with turkey, apple, avocado, and cheddar cheese (yes cheese) on a whole wheat tortilla! This tasty combination of flavors-savory, sweet and tangy will satisfy your taste buds and won’t leave you disappointed.
Warm tortillas on stove-top. Spread avocado down center and place turkey on top. Slice and core apple, put on top of turkey then add sliced cheese, sprinkle w/salt and pepper and microwave for 25 seconds.
Tips and Ideas:
1. You can also make a sandwich, with the same ingredients.
2. If you need to cut calories, eat just one.
3. If your trying to add more protein into your diet, eat one wrap with a side protein shake.
Questions: (answer by leaving a comment)
1. Have you ever eaten green apples w/cheddar cheese?
2. What is your favorite thing to put in a wrap?
3. Who hates avocados?
I use to hate them, I thought they were nothing but mushy green nastiness, but now I can’t get enough of them.