12 Moves in 20 Minutes
AT HOME CIRCUIT
I know that all of us have access to a gym to workout, so this workout is dedicated to you ;0 If you’ve gotten bored with your old workout favorites like lunges and push-ups, use this guide to spice up your workout. You only need one set of 12-pound free weights (although feel free to bump it down if you’re a beginner, and always be sure to work to your comfort level). Perform each exercise 20 times, taking breaks as needed. You may have to work up to 20 reps, as well as work up to finishing the program in less than 20 minutes. Happy Sweating!
It may PAIN you to continue but it HURTS much worse to STOP
1. Any of these exercise moves can be modified.
2. Put all these exercises on a strip of paper then place in bowl, draw one out at a time, so you never know whats next plus it adds variety to your workout.
Questions:(answer by leaving a comment)
1. Do you workout at home or the gym?
I workout both, if I had enough equipment at home I would prefer to train at home always.
2. Why are your concerns with owning a gym membership?
3. Are you more motivated at the gym or home to workout hard?
I workout harder at home, not as many distractions.