You should have Easter dessert?
Go ahead eat dessert! Eating dessert regularly may actually help you lose. People who do indulge “ocassionally” then to lose more pounds because they stick to their eating plan better.
FIT FEELS BETTER THAN ANYTHING TASTES.
So Easter is right around the corner and if your like me you wanna stay on track but at the same time enjoy family and the holiday, well here are some simple tips to help you do that:
1. Think of brunch as lunch. If your having an Easter brunch think of it as lunch, you wouldn’t skip breakfast if you were having lunch with friends and family, would you? So have something light for breakfast, berries, yogurt, or a slice of toast with nut butter. That way, you won’t be famished by time brunch rolls around.
2. Plan Ahead. It’s a weigh-loss rule of thumb, no matter what meal your eating. Decide before hand what you’re having and be first to dish up so your not tempted to over-indulge by everyone’s portions. You will less likely be swayed by others’ choices.
3. Be a food snob. Don’t waste calories on a bland store bought roll or so-so potatoes. Instead, review your options and see what dishes are standouts-try something you don’t always try. Make those calories work for you!
4. Say, “I’ve had enough.” Repeat this mantra to yourself once done. (Note to self: Your plate does not have to be empty.) Finish with a big glass of ice water and call it a meal 😉
1. Whats your favorite Easter dessert?
Mine’s gotta be carrot cake!!!
2. What Easter foods are “worth” it?
I love homemade rolls and creamy, cheesy, buttery potatoes!